Active 2-Way 15″ PA Speaker System with Wireless Option and Integrated Mixer
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- “Wireless-ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35” aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
– Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
– Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The EUROLIVE B115D active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable!
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build this performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (38 lbs/17.2 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables.
Built-in Mixing Capability
The B115D’s integrated 2-channel mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary, and the individual Mic/Line inputs accept virtually any level signal you’re likely to run across.
Bi-Amplification – The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 1,000 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B115D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency).
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115D is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let’s start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements.
The EUROLIVE B115D active PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack, and delivers exceptional performance – even when pushed to the limit.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.