High-Resolution, 150-Watt Bi-Amped Reference Studio Monitors with USB Input
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1″ silk dome tweeter for superior audio reproduction
- Long-throw 5″ woofers with deformation-resistant cone for ultimate bass response
- Advanced waveguide technology provides ultimate sound dispersion and extremely large “sweet spot”
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Whether you’re creating music or simply enjoying it, you want a serious speaker with accurate sound. The STUDIO 50USB’s ultra-linear, 150-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional USB and analog connectivity in a bi-amped, 2-way speaker.
Bi-Amplification – The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 150 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the STUDIO 50USB delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music.
The STUDIO 50USB’s 1″ silk dome tweeters produce sparkling highs, while its long-throw 5″ woofers with bulletproof, deformation-resistant cones deliver maximum bass.
USB Simplicity and Convenience
USB connectivity eliminates the need for special cables and adapters, which makes setup a breeze – plus, STUDIO 50USB powered speakers are magnetically-shielded to work perfectly with your computer monitor – even when placed in close proximity.
Analog at the Ready
Flexibility is built into every pair of STUDIO 50USB speakers. You also have the freedom to connect either a stereo XLR or TRS device to the rear panel inputs of the STUDIO 50USB – simultaneously.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.