With an iconic design that inspires performance, the MV5 Condenser Microphone offers professional-quality audio, plus the flexibility of both iOS and USB connectivity. Plug it in and get to work right away, or take advantage of three onboard DSP presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project.
For enhanced control over EQ, compression and more, dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ Mobile Recording App for iOS, which features recording, editing, and the option to share your recordings with the world. Zero-latency headphone monitoring with volume and mute, and an adjustable stand completes the recording experience.
View MOTIV recording solutions by application:
- 2-in-1 iOS and USB connectivity offers instant setup at home or on the go
- Record, edit, and share recordings from the free ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app
- Compatible with all common iOS audio and video apps
- Angle-adjustable desktop stand and integrated ¼” thread mount provide flexibility
- Iconic, low-profile design
- Tuned to capture great recordings, built to last
- Zero-latency headphone output with mute and volume control
- Lightning® and USB cable included
- Compatible with iOS, Android**, Mac and PC
- Features 3 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and 2 color options
- Tuned to capture the human voice with clarity and tone
- Includes MV5, stand, Lightning® and USB and cables, and user guide
* Made for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
** MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. USB On-The-Go (OTG) Cable not included.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.