Funeral Home Sound system
The Lectern Active is a portable audio lectern for multi-media presentations – perfect for hotels, churches, conference rooms and convention centers. This all-in-one unit is loaded with professional features and convenient touches, all designed to make any public speaking or presentation engagement a snap. This product eliminates the need for separate tripod stands, bulky external powered speakers, mixers and having to run a maze of connection cables. With the Lectern Active, you’re always in control, with an easily-portable, easy-to-use solution.
Key Features for Every Presentation Need
Lectern Active is beautifully designed to anticipate your needs. It’s self-powered, with a powerful built-in speaker system that can easily project clear sound into very large spaces. It comes with a flexible gooseneck microphone, multiple inputs for your devices and a USB-powered lamp port so you never have to search for lighting. It has charging sockets to keep your devices ready to go, so there are never any unpleasant surprises in the middle of your presentation. Extra AC outlets mean you don’t have to run long, clumsy extension cords to keep everything powered up. Finally, rubberized top surface keeps your presentation materials exactly where you want them, instead of sliding all over the place. Lectern Active has it all!
Powerful Audio to Clearly Project Your Sound
Above all, Lectern Active is an audio presentation system, so it had better be capable of covering large spaces with detailed, intelligible sound. Don’t worry—Lectern Active has Denon Professional’s years of audio engineering excellence to back it up. A 200W peak amplifier driving four rugged 5 ¼-inch woofers and a horn-loaded high-frequency driver ensures the audience will hear every word and note of your presentation with lifelike clarity. A distortion-limiting circuit keeps the sound clean and clear at all times, while the simple-to-operate 2-channel mixer allows you to select and combine different signal sources like a pro.
The two powered ZLX models cut through the competition with the most complete and innovative package of features in their class – all of which work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the show.
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets – quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- EV-engineered components matched with a custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
1) Denon Active Lectern with Podium microphone
2) EV ZLX12P Powered Speakers
2) 20′ XLR cables
1) XLR Splitter